You must be looking to pick out the very best gift for that wonderful woman in your life, and they have an admiration for boxing to boot! That can be tricky.
But don’t worry, I’ve prepared a list of the very best boxing gifts for her that’ll make your life easier.
There’s something for every lady, whether they are just fans of the sport or boxing training themselves. We also have boxing gifts for him, to complete the perfect gift season.
Out of all of them, my top 3 picks are the heated leg massager to cure those boxing aches, the boxing gloves charm for any jewelry appreciator, and the boxing fundamentals course for the lady who wants to take her training to another level:
If those don’t float your boat, don’t worry as there’s plenty more options so keep reading to find out!
Table of Contents
Top boxing gift ideas for her
Below you’ll find a selection of excellent gift ideas for that special lady in your life.
There is a range here for different tastes, including the boxer-in-training and the casual fan who might appreciate something more delicate.
Let’s crack on with the list!
High Polish Boxing Gloves Charm
This boxing gloves charm makes for a great gift for anyone who already loves to wear necklaces and bracelets, but just needs a new addition in the spirit of their love for boxing!
It's a 14 karat gold charm that will add a sparkle to its wearer's eye and surely charm them to be received.
- Finely handcrafted
- Genuine 14 Karat gold with polished finish
- Height 0.86in, width: 0.39in, depth: 0.18in
- Made in the United States
- Comes with a free gift box
- Only for someone who already has a necklace or bracelet
Perhaps your special lady already has a necklace or bracelet they love. If so, then you could add this fantastic boxing gloves charm to it and brighten up their day.
Even if they don’t have a necklace or bracelet yet, just add this charm to making a purchased set and it’ll be extra special!
This charm comes with its own gift box, so the hard work is all done for you to make this an ideal option for any woman who is a fan of boxing or a woman that’s fighting their way in life – whatever challenges in their path.
Day One Martial Arts Boxing Fundamentals Course
Get 25% off the full program only with MMAHIVE coupon code!
Imagine gaining boxing proficiency with a professional MMA fighter. Well, now you can, with Luke Howard from Day One Martial Arts!
This course takes you from zero and teaches everything from how to wrap your hands to how to throw the perfect jab. It's the ideal beginner's manual.
Luke Howard's teaching methods are exemplary, and this online course will take a complete beginner from a dummy to a proficient boxer in just eight weeks!
- 8-week structured program to boxing, no prior knowledge necessary
- Learn at your own pace, and practice anytime
- Very limited equipment needed, do it anywhere
- 87-page instructional e-book
- 24 guided video lessons
- Requires Gumroad app to use
- No offline access
If the special woman you’re buying a gift for wants to start boxing for the first time, then an entire program could be the perfect gift!
There are many steps to learning the important fundamentals and plenty of newbie mistakes that would be better avoided, so following a structured, solid program can help a ton.
Sometimes, women can struggle more with learning the movement patterns necessary for boxing due to lower upper body strength, so having a quality program they can follow is critical to learning the important fundamentals of boxing so they don’t make common mistakes.
Luckily I know of the perfect online course for beginners. My good friend, Luke Howard of Day One Martial Arts, launched the Boxing Fundamentals Course!
This course covers all steps of boxing basics. Everything from the simple footwork to throwing punches with perfect form, and even recommendations on picking your first boxing gloves – and so much more.
This course is the ultimate package to make a proficient boxer out of a complete novice.
It’s an exceptional gift that I rate highly. Having trained with Luke myself on several occasions, I can’t say enough good things about him and this course.
UMARMUNG Heated Leg Massager
Any boxer knows that feeling of muscle aches around the feet, ankles, and calves from bouncing around with the jump rope.
Boxing uses the tendons and muscles around the lower legs, and it's easy to strain them, but this heated leg massager makes it an excellent gift to help a boxer recover!
- Portable handheld controller to change mode and intensity easily
- Adjustable leg straps with velcro for most leg sizes
- Compression therapy device
- 3 modes to switch between feet, calf and feet, and legs
- 3 intensity settings for relaxation, soreness, and recovery
- 3 heat modes to maximize loosening of tight muscles
- Might not fit very large calves or legs
- Compression could be too tight for some people
- Recommended to wear socks while using for comfort
Let’s say that your wonderful woman is frequently performing with intensity in boxing training each week, they’ll surely have regular aches and pains.
Boxing involves a lot of bouncing on the feet, which strains the tendons and muscles in the feet, Achilles, and calves. A great solution is to grab a unit like this heated leg massager to soothe those woes!
It has several modes for focus areas, intensity, and heat level so they can pick the ideal massaging combination that works for them for the best release.
What’s even better, you can borrow this massager for yourself whenever they’re out of the house. It’s a win-win!
Cleto Reyes Boxing Gloves
Some of the best-renowned boxing gloves on the market, produced in Mexico, a country known for its elite boxing history and the brand chosen by many professional fighters.
- One of the leading boxing glove brands on the market
- Good price for the quality/brand
- Two inches of long-lasting latex foam padding
- Finest craftsmanship
- Goatskin leather
- Strong hook & loop closure for good wrist support
- Made in Mexico; one of the greatest boxing nations
- Occasional glove-weight discrepancies with a pair
- Wrist straps could be too tight for some
- Pro boxers glove which shouldn't be used for all purposes
The Cleto Reyes boxing gloves are already featured as my top pick for boxing gloves for women, so it’s only natural to include them as one of the great gift options for her.
You can’t go wrong with the consistency of quality behind the Cleto Reyes brand. Their gloves are well-known for durability and comfort, even commonly used by professional athletes.
What’s key here is that these gloves provide a very firm wrist support strap which is often necessary for women who tend to have smaller wrists.
For some men, the strapping can be too tight, which is probably a good thing for women to use it. Having a glove designed for smaller wrists (like that of an elite boxer who are extremely lean) is vital for proper protection.
So, give the gift of an expertly crafted glove, and your lady will be grinning ear-to-ear.
Controse Knockout Boxing Gloves Necklace
This knockout boxing gloves necklace and pendant are made from stainless steel that is hard-wearing against any rust or scratches.
The positive message inscribed on the pendant makes for an excellent gift to any woman who needs positive affirmations in their life.
- Made from high-quality 316L stainless steel
- Adjustable 17"-19" necklace
- Affordable gift option
- Included gift pouch
- Women-positive "I can, I will" inscription
- Pendant size: W: 1.06" H: 2.04", drop pendantsSize: H: 1.75"
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Some people might not like the weight of the pendant
- Pendant hangs off its own separate chain which could be irritating
Another nice option I’ve picked out is this boxing gloves necklace. This is an ideal gift for women who appreciate jewelry to add to their look.
What’s more is that the pendant has a positive affirmation, “I can. I will”. It makes for a positive gift that could help her be mindful of just how capable she is.
A very affordable gift option as well, which makes it an easy buy as a stocking filler or extra present on their special day.
TITLE Boxing Satin Robe
This 3/4 length boxing robe will make any lady feel extra special. The 100% satin material feels silky on the skin.
It's a perfect item for any boxer who has a walkout to the ring coming up or just for wearing around the home and feeling like a pro.
- Professionally tailored robe to pro level
- Satin belt included for tie closure
- 100% satin material, silky feeling
- 3/4 length hem, sits above the knee
- 3/4 length sleeves just like the pros
- Included pockets and hood for full effect
- TITLE Boxing logo
- Complete with pockets, belt and hood
- Oversized, pick size appropriately
- TITLE logo feels plasticky
This 3/4 length boxing robe makes for an awesome sexy gift for your girlfriend or wife on Valentine’s Day or their birthday.
Every lady looks divine wearing a silky satin robe, and you can go one further by matching to their appreciation of boxing with this wonderful gift.
Any fighting female will also massively appreciate this if they actually have a boxing match coming up; it’s how to look the part when they walkout to the ring.
For the boxing fan in your life who needs a new keychain, an excellent gift!
- Cheap and cheerful gift item
- Made with stainless steel
- Lead-free, nickel free, hypo-allergenic
- Rust and tarnish resistant
- 3cm circular pendant
- Gets scratched up in time
- Not entirely water resistant, likely to fade in time
A fun accessory you can add as a stocking filler for her is this boxing-themed keychain.
This would be a great gift for a woman that is training in boxing and you want to keep inspiring their personal journey in the sport.
It’s also great for younger girls or teens who have dreams about becoming the next boxing champion. Inspire those dreams!
Tuff Sport Boxing Shorts
TUFF boxing shorts make for an ideal gift for that boxer-in-training. These shorts are super comfortable for extended training periods.
- Fighting shorts perfect for Boxing or Muay Thai/Kickboxing
- Available in several unique designs & colors
- Drawstring closure
- Sizes S-XXL to fit any person
- Made from 100% polyester, long-lasting for sports
- Lightweight and quick drying
- Made in Thailand
- Hand washing cold and drip drying required for maximum lifespan
The lady that is training frequently in combat sports like boxing would love to have a durable, stylish, and sweat-resistant pair of boxing shorts like the Tuff boxing shorts.
They’re also very suitable for plenty of other martial arts if they like to mix it up and practice Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and potentially even grappling if worn over a pair of leggings.
I’ve picked these ones out because of their colorful and unique designs. This bird style is particularly nice, but there are other options as well, so you can pick for their taste. Sizes Small to XXL, there is a fit for any woman, big or small.
Canway Sports Gym Bag
An incredibly diverse gym bag with just about every feature you could want, suitable for Boxing, other combat sports, or even swimming or traveling. Pick your loved ones' favorite color for a great gift!
- Sizeable duffel with 45L capacity
- It holds everything you need in one gym bag
- Measures 20" x 10" x 10" (inches)
- One large main pocket, eight separate smaller pockets
- Shoe compartment for sneakers/boxing shoes
- Side mesh pocket for water bottle
- Made of 600D polyester, waterproof & tear-resistant
- Premium reinforced metal zippers
- Rounded padded grip for quick transport
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Waterproof, wear & tear resistant leather bottom
- Wet pockets for sweaty/wet gear
- Built-in keyring attachment
- Suitable for many kinds of sports or travel
- 2 years guarantee
- Wet pockets could be bigger
- Doesn't have double-zippers
- Malleable material can reduce structure
Journeying to and from the boxing gym can be a hassle if you don’t have a decent gym bag to handle it all.
You need space for your boxing shoes, jump rope, towel, clean clothes, wet/sweaty clothes, and everything else you might need to take to school or work after.
Well, this gym bag has space for all of the above.
So the woman you know doesn’t have a good gym bag option for their boxing classes, then you can stop looking now because this is the gift for them. Just pick out their favorite color, and you’re golden.
Wrist Weights Set
If the woman in your life is also a boxer-in-training, these wrist weights could be a massive assistance for them to improve their forearm strength and develop stronger punches if used when shadow boxing!
- 2 x 1lb wrist weights
- The thumb-lock system ensures no-slide wrist weighting
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Durable construction that will provide years of use
- Available in pink and blue
- Might just end up in the cupboard if bought for the wrong person!
A boxer-in-training could have difficulty with their forearm strength. It’s a really common issue for anyone with smaller or weaker wrists.
For a lot of women, this happens all the time. It takes a lot of training to build up strength in the shoulders, upper arms, and forearms.
This set of two wrist weights could help here as it adds extra resistance around the forearms, which can help to develop better lean muscle in that area.
All she needs to do is wear these wrist weights while shadowboxing, which will add resistance to develop stronger muscles.
This should translate into more speed, power, and endurance for boxing!
“Because Punching People In The Face is Illegal” Wine Glass
If that boxing lady in your life enjoys a good glass of wine at the end of the day, then this is the ideal gift for them for any occasion.
Good for boxing fans, fighting boxers, or just the kind of lady woman that wants to close off the world at the end of a long hard day.
- Large 17 oz capacity glass (for those rough days)
- 2.48 inches by 4.8 inches size
- Very comfortable to hold and use
- Awesome gift for moms or the wife
- Print design fired up to 1200 degrees means it'll never fade away
- Dishwaser safe
- Priced per glass, pricey if you want a whole set
If nothing else on this list has interested you for your loved one, then perhaps this is the final option to seal the deal.
It’s a wine glass with a printed message: “Wine because punching people in the face is illegal.”
A funny gift that’s good for any woman and for just about any occasion, it’s even a good option (and within most budgets) for a Secret Santa.
But I think a woman who appreciates face-punching sports like boxing will benefit even more than most.
Final word on boxing gifts for her
That’s been my selection of the ideal gift options for the woman in your life.
Out of all of them, I personally think the boxing gloves charm is a really nice gift because a lot of women wear necklaces/bracelets, and it’ll add a spark to their jewelry.
But I also think your lady would appreciate the heated leg massager to help cure their aches from boxing training.
And to give the ultimate appreciation, Luke Howard’s Boxing Fundamentals Course is a winner because I know how good the material is and how the training style would be appreciated by a female boxer-in-training.