If you’re looking to find information about Superman’s MMA, which is a mixed martial arts gym based out of Spring Hill, Florida, then sadly you need to know that this gym isn’t around anymore.
Note: If you’ve landed here looking for Superman’s MMA you should know that MMA Hive now owns that site. What is MMA Hive? We’re a martial artists blog that loves to share tips and stories about the MMA world and help you become a better fighter. Take a look at some of our content using the buttons below. Or scroll down to read the rest of this article!
Superman’s MMA Closure
The MMA gym, Superman’s MMA, closed its doors by 2017.
When the gym was still open, it was located at 2292 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606, United States.
In November 2012, Superman’s MMA was incorporated by William B Lewis, otherwise known as Brandon “Superman” Lewis.
Brandon Lewis is a professional MMA fighter that in fight promotions like RFC and the LFA (Legacy Fighting Alliance). More recently, Lewis even appeared in Dana White’s Contender Series at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas in 2021.
Going into that Contender Series fight, Lewis had a strong 5-0 record as did his opponent, Mo Miller. Miller was the heavy favorite for the fight and won by unanimous decision.
Lewis moved on from Superman’s MMA to fight under the DEFWAR (AKA Defiant Warrior Martial Arts) team. He now also goes by the nickname “Let’s Go”.
It appears that Superman’s MMA was Brandon Lewis’ own MMA gym that he was hoping to build but may have faced challenges to get it off the ground, and so instead chose to fight under a more experienced gym.
Brandon Lewis Stats
I’ve put together some of the key information you might want to know about Brandon “Let’s Go” Lewis, previously the creator of Superman’s MMA:
- Born: Bristol, Connecticut, USA in 1997
- Nickname: Let’s Go
- Weight Class: Bantamweight (135.5 lbs)
- Height: 5’4″ (163 cm)
- Reach: 64.0″ (163 cm)
- Affiliation: DEFWAR
- Head Coach: Daniel Hurtado De Mendoza
- Fighting out of: Tampa, Florida, USA
More MMA Gyms
Why not check out our other best MMA gyms in different locations or try our MMA gyms near me:
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Sacramento, California
- 11 Best MMA Gyms in Fresno, California
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Nashville, Tennessee
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Tucson, Arizona
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Baltimore, Maryland
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Louisville, Kentucky
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Memphis, Tennessee
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Portland, Oregon
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Las Vegas, Nevada
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Boston, Massachusetts
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Seattle, Washington
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In El Paso, Texas
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In San Francisco, California
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Washington, DC
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Denver, Colorado
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Charlotte, North Carolina
- 11 Best MMA gyms In Indianapolis, Indiana
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Columbus, Ohio
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Fort Worth, Texas
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Jacksonville, Florida
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Austin, Texas
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In San Jose, California
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In Dallas, Texas
- 10 Best MMA Gyms In San Diego, California
- 10 Best MMA Gyms In San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best MMA Gyms In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 10 Best MMA Gyms In Phoenix, Arizona
- 10 Best MMA Gyms In Los Angeles, California
- 11 Best MMA Gyms In New York City, NY
- 7 Best MMA Gyms In Houston, Texas
- 19 Best MMA Gyms In Chicago, Illinois
- 9 Best MMA Gyms In Bali, Indonesia
Joe Bloom is the lead author and editor of MMA Hive. Joe has been a passionate mixed martial artist in training since 2019, having studied Boxing and Muay Thai at BaliMMA and Soma Fight Club, as well as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with RitualsJJ.